A “cookie” is a small text file that is sent by a web server to your browser and stored on your device (typically a computer, smartphone or tablet). Our site may use both session-based and persistent cookies to help provide you with a better, faster and safer user experience.
- Store your preferences like language settings
- Monitor user traffic patterns to identify potential problems with server performance
- Provide information that may be used to improve our products and services
- Analyze trends in usage of our website so we can improve the quality of user experience
- Track links from other websites which refer users to us
- Help us detect malicious content or activities on our site
We also may allow third parties such as Google Analytics and/or advertising networks store cookies on your device for various purposes such as collecting information about how visitors use a website, delivering targeted advertisements based on visitor interests, or optimizing ads across different clients. These third party service providers may place their own cookies on the device in order to recognize it over time; however, they will only collect data under agreement with us, never by themselves.
Most web browsers are set up by default to accept cookies; however, if you wish to change your cookie preferences at any time please refer to the “Help” menu in your browser window or consult the online documentation provided by the browser manufacturer. Please bear in mind that restricting cookie usage might impact some basic functions available through our website.